Monday, February 28, 2011

Another quick one, on time this time.

Well after my last post I made a very determined effort with the food, however I NEVER made a workout this week! Things just kept happening that derailed plans and ideas that I had for it. That said there was progress this week!

As a new and added tool to this process I have joined a three week weight loss challenge on facebook. I have joined 12 other women (who I do not know) in completing daily challenges for the next three weeks. Each individual earns poins daily for completing a handful of items. We report the points (honor system) into our team captains who then report to the organizers. There is no prize, just an opportunity to connect with others sharing a healthy goal and a little challenge/competition never hurts. Here are the daily tasks:

* drink at least 4 bottles of water a day = 1 point

* having a food journal ( you eat it, you write it down) = 1 point

* taking a daily vitamin = 1 point

* staying TRUE to YOUR diet plan ( zone, atkins, 6 meals, whatever it will be etc) = 1 point

* doing 1 daily personal goal ( this can be taking the stairs instead of the elevator etc ) = 1 point

* 2 servings of fruits and or veggies = 1 point

* not having any JUNK food = 1 point

* at least 30 min of exercise = 1 point! for every 15min you do over the 30 min you will get half a point .5 ( so if

you do and 1 hour of exercise you would have 2 points!)


I think I can handle those!

Vital stats:
Weight: 181.6 (down again!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment