I'll just start with the news: weight: 183....
Up a little. This past week did not turn out to be an easy one. Just one of those weeks where life catches up and I couldn't focus on the weight loss goal.
Refocused for this week. Thats all I can do to move forward in this goal. I still have my short term goal of a birthday weight of 173. Thats now tackling 10 pounds in 4 weeks!
Try not to be too discouraged. I think 10 pounds in a month is do-able, but not easy. Sometimes making it through a busy distractable time with under 2 pounds gain is really success. People's bodys don't stay stable, the flux all the time. What you experienced is flux. 5 pounds up, well, that's a gain, not a flux. But I know how discouraging a flux can be. Keep at it! You will meet your goals despite a small set back.
ReplyDelete