Sorry I missed my check in last night. I was actually eating too rich food and some chocolate cake at the Olive Garden for my dear friend's farewell party as she and her family move from NorCal to Queens NY!
Anyway, it was a good week despite the rich dinner last night. Didn't hit the gym this weekend but worked really hard at doing manual labor around the house and in the yard to try and compensate. I have also started rotating in some Weight Watchers and Cooking Light recipes into the meal plan for dinner. The downside of SparkPeople meal plans is that they only have about 25 dinner options available and I don't want to get totally bored with things repeating. Plus a handful of those are based on tofu or portobello mushrooms and that's just gross.
So... good workout tonight and now I'm ready to go get in bed and watch some Biggest Loser for inspiration.
Vital Stats:
Weight: 183.8 (-1 again! Feels great but I have to admit I would love to see a little more each week)
Orange's picked off the tree: about 1500!
Fitness minutes for the week: 94 (plus the yard work)
Oh my gosh! What are you doing with all those oranges? Yummy! Hope you have lots of friends to give them to. Good for going down. I totally get how the slow decrease feels so frustrating - I'm right there week after week. I too have to remind myself that down is good, even if it is just a little down. And then those Biggest Loser girls lost so much this week, discouraging me even more. I cried on Thursday about this.
ReplyDeleteWe put most of the oranges on the curb that afternoon and they were gone within an hour, we met alot of neighbors who came to get some and saw lots of people pulling their cars over to get their fill. Of course we did keep some for us and each took a couple of bags to share with coworkers.
ReplyDeleteThe thing that I remind myself about the Biggest Loser girls is that they are on meal plans that afford them about 1100 calories a day and they work out for hours at a time. If we had such a strict diet and personal trainers pushing us for hours every day we would put up gigantic numbers like that as well. We will get to our goals!