I'm really satisfied with getting these graphs to look so similar. Even though I am following the meal plan there is always something different in my diet than what is on the actual plan (like I choose nonfat vanilla yogurt over plain, since that's just gross). When I change from the plan I try my best to substitute with something of equal benefit, its not like I substitute breakfast for a Snickers bar.My daily diet goal is to eat within the range of 1350 - 1700 calories. Then there are more specific goals like a range for fat, protein, carbs, folate, cholesterol.
It was a great week at the gym too! I have gotten to a point of really pushing myself past the comfort spot on the bike. I'm able to get into that zone and get to that 7th mile (in a 30 minute session). The weather here has been beautiful, making me want to go and be outside alot! On the weekends this is possible, but its still too dark after work to do outdoor activities. I need to do some maintenance on my bike, but once that's done I should be able to ride on weekends on the trail down the road.
Well I need to get going prepping my lunch for tomorrow (I've now realized that if I don't put in the effort the night before I won't be ready in the morning, and I'd be more likely to grab something I shouldn't).
Vital Statistics:
Weight: 184.8 (-1 from last week = right on track!)
Days without smoking: 31!!! ($123 saved!!)
Miles on the bike: 7
Great job! Love to hear about hour success!
ReplyDelete