Monday, November 22, 2010

Prepping for the feast!

This past week was not as good as the first. I didn't get to the gym as often as I wanted to. Only twice actually. I did supplement the workouts with a Saturday afternoon walking around downtown SF in the rain with my friend Sarah and her little man. Dodging bums and shopping masses has to count for something right? Really we spent more time sitting at Wolfgang Puck's in the Macy's basement talking, but I needed the emotional connection of friendship this week. I've been thinking alot this past week about life stuff which I think contributed to the lack of get up and go I had at times. But the couple hours with a friend meant a lot.

I did do really well with food this week. No over-indulging. However, I wasn't so hot about writing it down this week. After proclaiming the greatness of my little book, it made its way out of my purse and didn't get back in there. It is there now and I'll be relying on that accountability again.

So week one I felt really great about all of the effort I made towards my goals, but I didn't lose any weight. Now that has caught up, despite not feeling like I put in 100%, I am down a little over a pound. And I can feel changes in my body in those little ways that probably only I notice, maybe that's just self obsessing.

Vital Statistics:
Weight: 184.8
Pies on the menu this week: 2 - pumpkin & pecan, just a little taste of each ;)
Group Classes: 0
Immediate goal: Get back to tracking & get 4 workouts in before Sunday.

1 comment: